My First Time
This is my first time writing blog.
I see my sis is like first first very hardworking,everyday update her blog.But then she seems tire of it now.
Hope that i won't be like her.
However,i won't update my blog everyday.
This is because my daily routines are the same everyday.Since i'm still a student,i seldom expose to fresh new things or any interesting events.But my life isn't as dull as you think now.
Sometimes i will discover something special and hope to share with everyone.I'm sure that everyone will benefit from my discoveries and they might be important to our whole life.
So,welcome to visit my blog.


2 Responses
  1. SHELL Says:

    yea yea...im quite tired of it now...plus i have shuwey now...haizz...owh...welcome to blogging...im sure ur blog will bring lots of fun to me letting me 2 noe wat u r doing and thinking...hehe...can't wait yo...XD