one month later
wondering how will i look like after one month...
now i've grown larger in size.this is for sure as my daily life is totally without any exercise. my friend said my waist has become bigger. this has alarming me of how bad the situation is. i always know the fact--i'm fatter-- but i need someone to confirm me then baru i'll take action. my determination needs challenges.so,the conclusion is that---i'll start burning fats tomorrow onwards. i have my own way in dieting.secret. if my secret plan works,then i'll share with everyone my ways of dieting. hehe.. so wish me goodluck!!

1 Response
  1. SHELL Says:

    ya...i confirm u...
    u hav grown fatter...
    me too...
    take action nw...
    owez say wil take action but never do so...
    =.=
    wat's M's member?
    hey...
    update ur blog frequently so tat i can read owez ma...
    ^^