today is my birthday.yeah..
last saturday my frens have celebrated with me.we went to sing at the spring thr.embassy k box.my frens bought a cake surprising me.n oso gave me present.i received many birthday wishes today.n oso presents,not many but i'm happy.
list of my presents :
1)hair treatment cream from fiona n siaw ching
2)one set of formal cloth from my sis
3)two bra from my mum
4)a tupperware container from ms bong
but thr sumthing that sadden me...my fren elzie hasn't sd me a msg or give me a call to wish me..hope she doesn't forget it..
n for my frens who have sd their wishes to me,i really appreciate them..


ps : I'M 20 YEARS OLD ALREADY..

1 Response
  1. SHELL Says:

    yaya...knew it dy...20 years old leh...
    wow...u rcv so many presents a...if me sure vry happy one...stil can celeb twice summo...
    ms bong gave tupperware wor...nice a...gud idea 2...
    hw bout dad?angpow yea...?
    hehe...